FS: Acer Aspire One

Mini PC, used once, way too small for my big fingers.

Dark blue with extra 1gb RAM fit. New boxed

£190 inc P&P in UK.
Reply to
Nige

Oh aye, yes please. Used, non sequential notes ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

However you want mate ;)

Reply to
Nige

It has XP installed too, all the original discs are unused too, for Linux etc.

You got my e-mail addy?

Reply to
Nige

Well I sort of tried the one on your AFL posts - my addy's real - drop me a line.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

you should buy yourself a proper small laptop nige rather than one of the cut-down mini PC's.

Go into PC World/some other shop with a showroom and try out any of the ones with 13" TFT's. I use a toshiba u300 everyday and it has a normal sized laptop keyboard but is nice and small.

There are quite a few similar ones. Theyre a bit pricier than what youve been buying so far but are actually a decent spec!

Reply to
Tom Woods

We've got three laptops in the house.

The one that gets used most 'on the road' is an Asus eeepc loaded with Linux and with a 2Gb SD card stuck in the side.

We've also got an Acer 17" loaded with Vista Pro/Ubunto and a Toshiba 15.4 with XP/SP2.

The big Acer is really a 'desk top replacement' for the wife and the Tosh is a leftover from the days when I was on the road more but we both prefer the eeepc for stuff where you don't 'sit at table'.

Reply to
William Black