FS Disco 2 ES

Looks well nice in the sun :)

Is that an Eos in the background?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Aye, it's Janes car, had it for about a year now.

Reply to
Nige

Tried to get one, but had to settle for a golf in the end.

They are well nice.

When do you get the D3?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Aint made me mind up yet matey, i loved the new defender. The d3 is very nice, but i found the HSE i borrowed a bit 'embarrasing' to drive round in. Pimp my ride etc. I wanted to borrow a basic manual, so they gave me top of the range auto ffs.

Reply to
Nige

Got to be the D3 mate, mine is no pimp mobile, snorkel and mud tyres see off that image!!!

Defender is very good but still too crude for £25K+ IMO.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Only down side is the nippers sat sideways in the back too.

I'm not sure I'd enjoy a f'off caravan on a 90 either.... tail wagging the dog and all that... Not that they ain't up to it but they just don't look right and in my eyes if it don't look right then it ain't right.#

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

What about something proper to fasten a roof rack to....

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

"Andy" wrote............

Is that still open then? I thought it had been closed along with Chapel Gate down to Edale. Can you still travel the Roman road from the A57 over to Hope?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Dunno about the others but yes Roych is still legal and open :-)

Reply to
Andy