FS: Land Rover 90 2.5 NA Engine and LT77 gearbox

I have just taken out my 2.5 NA diesel engine and box to replace with a V8 auto lump. I am now selling the engine and box which is in perfect working order even the gearbox and transfer box is quite tight and second gear is no problem in finding. The miliage on the engine is 114K I am looking for offers in the region of £450 for the lot.

Brian Tonks

Tel: 01623 452885

Quick list of other items for sale....

90 Hardtop and sides SIII Full roll cage Range Rover 87 body and interior including mint top tailgate 2 x 4 Speed manual RR box 3 x V8 LT77 in various states of repair 2 x V8 3.5 engines Scorpion racing extreme winch bumper (Never fitted) Freelander alloy wheels and tyres (15", 16", 17")

Many, many, more parts please phone and ask.... We also stock all new parts and accessories for you Land Rover.

Reply to
Tonks4x4