FS: series 2a LWB

its time to make some room for the new defender, so my beloved 2a has to go. It was partially rebuilt and finished oct 2002 to use as my wedding car.

specs as follows:-

1967 LWB s2a full hard top internal roll hoop 2.5nad from a sherpa

things done since jan 2002 include: new springs + shocks all round, new brake shoes gearbox rebuilt jan `02 (new clutch, slave + master cylinder at same time) new oil pump injection pump rebuilt professionally recon injectors recored rad (original brass radiator)

7.5x16 Firestone SATS with loadsa tread, excellent mud tyre! bulkhead and floors are solid chassis has been patched in the past but is in v.good condition. new wheel bearings at front new front prop new track rod ends interior carpeted and sound proofed seats from a mini GT (comfy) HAS FULL 12 MONTH MOT!!!

This vehicle has since been used as a trials (RTV)machine and play thing/general work horse and has picked up quite a few dents and scratches. Underneath the slightly rough looking body is a sound and mechanically competent machine that has rarely let me down. I really don`t want to sell it as its cost me a small fortune in money, blood and tears - but i want a load of goodies for my defender and need the room. Will take very little work to make it into a good looker - new wings and a paint job - if thats your thing...if you just want a landie to trial, tow stuff or have fun in then its ready as is! Looking for £800 Can send piccies via email. or you can contact me on 07900 417 476. plenty of people have seen it in action - ask anyone from the yorkshire offroad club and there are loads of piccies on the net as well.

Nick C series 2a `67 (2.5nad) D90 300tdi Wakefield UK

Reply to
Nick C

I can reduce your pain. I'll give you £800. You give me the defender.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

No, no, no, no, no - don't listen to him. Give me £800 and the Ser 2a instead - much better idea

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

Ah, so you'll be wanting me to look after your Rangie, then... :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Hi Nick,

We need to talk! I'll drop you an email when I've finished me tea...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Your email doesn't work... What I tried to send was.. " Hi Nick, Sounds like it might be just up my street. Even better, the missus has said 'yes'! Can we meet up tomorrow? I'm free anytime late afternoon onwards - you're still in Ossett aren't you? Is it ready to go straight away? Cheers "

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Nope you can have my 88" Ser 2a with the 'tiny wafer theen mint' chassis rails if you want though..... still saving for that galvanised one

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

i`ve sent you a mail with my phone number and stuff.

Nick C

Reply to
Nick C