FS SIII SWB bits

I've got the following available:

Complete bodywork - (truck cab). It's got the odd bump, but still MOTable. (Currently still fitted to the chassis)

Interior - 2 x volvo seats - standard middle seat.

Bulkhead - I brought this from John Craddocks and had it shotblasted. It needed a small amount of welding which was carried out by a local fabricator. I've never fitted it. Currently primed - ready to fit.

I'm in Addlestone (Nr Woking, Surrey), and will happily supply photos.

The seats to be sold as a pair, everything else can be brought separately.

Buyer to collect or postage can be arranged.

Jon

Reply to
Jon