FS: V8 Autobox (Recon); V8 4-branch manifolds & sports exhaust; & 3.5 EFI engine

Having been underneath my range rover all weekend....

I have available:

A ZF 4HP22 autobox taken from a 3.5 EFi. In full working order, Unit was a recon from Ashcroft Transmissions in 2001, mileage since then unkown, but not likely to be high. Coupled to a LT230 transfer box. Torque convertor comes with gearbox.

A 3.5 EFi v8 with approx 165,000 miles. Good running order. Largely complete, except for alternator, pulleys and vacuum advance. Complete with ECU, EFi wiring and air flow box.

A pair 4-branch tubular manifold for above, stainless mid box, & the tailpipe/box. Sounds lovely on v8.

If any of the above interest you, email me your offers on alex [insert at symbol here] cbmsys.co.uk

Alex

Reply to
Alex