FS V8 Disco

She tweaked the auction and relisted it, it's here now

Me

I'll give you 10 quid for it. Reserve or not.

Peter R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Peter R. posted ...

I bid £ 10.53 .. cash on delivery.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

I REALLY wish the mate involved would stop buying V8's, he's a trucker, so should know how good a Diesel is... Tut, LOL

But I can say, it's a nice motor, very pretty, if it was a Diesel Auto (Yuk, I know) I'd buy it for my missus, but she won't drive a manula (even tho she can), and I REALLY won't buy her a V8... The engine in that beastie sounds LUVVERLY, no noises other than the ROAR you'd expect from a V8, and despite the mud they collected during many fishing trips, it is a clean motor... Except on bit, which needs a bit of checker plate over it (As piccy'd)

But not for me, bought one Landy off him already, but that was a lovely old S3 2.25D.. Not into all that speed and comfort shit LOL

Reply to
Me