Get out there and get dirty!

"Exposure to dirt may be a way to lift mood as well as boost the immune system, UK scientists say."

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Nah, its a hint of a shortage of soap

Reply to
Hirsty's

On or around Mon, 2 Apr 2007 07:22:04 +0100, Ian Rawlings enlightened us thusly:

yer can't do that, the little 'orrors might hurt themselves, or even worse, be kidnapped and murdered by one of the millions of paedophiles that stalk the land.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

"Exposure to Ian> dirt may be a way to lift mood as well as boost the immune Ian> system, UK scientists say." So, so caning the V8 out of a mud-hole is nothing to do with the big grin on my face that's still here this morning, then?

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

Worse than paedophiles, 4x4 drivers! The horror!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

The men in white coats will be around soon, although this time perhaps they'll turn up with notepads instead of ropes!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Oi !! This is a family site :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Funny that after 2 days welding under the Disco getting showered with 57 Varieties of shit each time I applied a hammer to shape the panels being welded I now feel a lot better having finished.

Derek

Reply to
Derek