yay MOT 2

Yep Kato is good for another year and to hammer the point home the central locking is bolloxed again. My happy Disco woke me up at 4 am to tell me so I guess that the drivers side actuator tripped and stayed on as it blew the rear door unit frankly I give up handy as such things are, on a LR they just don't instill confidence and I tend to check thel ocks anyway. Cost of MOT- new back section to exhaust at a very reasonable price ! from Richard at Beamends (may his beard grow ever longer) number plate bulb, sidelight bulb (need to order new led ) and about 8 hours welding note: I am very slow when trying to avoid burning metal whilst lying on my back nonetheless my overalls look like a family of moths have had a barbeque.

Derek With age comes wisdom and experience but usually I can't remember what the bloody question was!

Reply to
Derek