glamorgan green lanes?

Hi,

Does anyone know of a group that has trips over green lanes in glamorgan? Or any organised days on forest trails?

Many thanks

Phil

Reply to
Phil

May still be a fairly active GLASS group which used to meet at a pub north of Sarn Services, close to Bridgend. If you need contact details for them e-m me off group and I'll see what I can dig out; take out the obvious bit of reply address.

Cheers,

M.

Reply to
McBad