Going to billing not in land rover

Hi all, booked billing for the weekend Thur to Sun camping but working fri till late so won't be going in series 3 (won't get us there till very late) will be going in car instead. Hope i won't be only one their in a car if so don't brick me!(peugeot 806) .

1st time so don't know what to expect having booked do they reserve you a tent pitch or later you come do they cram you in what space is left?

Thanks Adrian Ford

Reply to
Adrian Ford

I intend to go to Billing in what even amongst Land rovers is an exceptionally scruffy example, that is if nothing drops off on the way.

The back windows are now held in with a piece of wood, because I did not like the putty the previos incumbant had used to cover up the completely rotten channelling.

Reply to
Larry

Oh, you havn't seen mine.... Although it it looking a little tidier these days, I repainted it with a 4" roller in Nato Green recently. Dents still there though.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

It seems to be a free for all. They just let you in and you find a space.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Dents are character.

Reply to
Mother

In that case my disco has loads of Character :-) at last a reasonable explanation to SWMBO

Reply to
Scorpio

Hmm. My dents come from abuse. Still, I suppose abuse is character-forming....

Alex

Reply to
Alex