Got Skids

Thanks to work and my return to the streets I've been on a driving refresher... its been hell I'll tell you! ;o) The things I have to endure for the job.

Anyway spent a good couple of hours today with a company who have won the contract to provide Skid training for our lot in a Pimped out Mondeo shopping trolly with a hydraulic cradle with large dolly wheels at each corner.

If I'm not mistaken it was the top gear test track too. ;o)

What a cracking day! Hours of fun and I now hurt due to the demented grining and laughter.

Would thouroughly recommend such activities for anyone who has pondered doing the same. I'll be sending Mrs_D on such a course (paid for by us of course) as it also provides excellent simulations of black ice amoungst all other types of skid / understeer / oversteer , cadence braking (with the ABS off).

I also baffled the tutors with my new style of Cadence steering .......you had to be there!

On a serious note it certainly worth every penny, very professional outfit and sound tutors who are petrol heads through and through.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Great aint they? Did one years ago & loved it :)

Reply to
Nige