LSE for £1200 (anyone in Newcastle?_

A bloke off eBay is offering me a 1993 LSE for £1200, got a tatty tailgate top (£190) it has 12 months MOT but no tax, seems very cheap to me!

Is anyone here in or near Newcastle & wouldn't mind having a good hard look at it for me?

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

Aye man, I mean the toon!

Top night out if anyones up for it! (see my other thread about violence & teefs)

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson) WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

(£190) it has 12 months

I take it you mean the upon-tyne newcastle not the under-lyme one where Lee and me are?

Reply to
Tom Woods

I think it's probably a slightly judicious idea to shut the f*ck up at times, actually Nige. There are some here who, had they felt you were publicly bragging about going to 'sort out' a problem, after having mentioned the circumstances, names and other details - perhaps may feel somewhat uncomfortable in their professional capacity.

I don't think you're doing yourself any favours as far as it goes, and sincerely hope the person you've publicly highlighted as being on the end of your potential 'justice' doesn't live in my area, for should it come to court, I'd hate to have an immediate conflict of interests.

Coming back to Newcastle, yes, top night out. Used to work there on The Tube (TTTV) some many years ago... May I suggest you stick to having good nights 'out', rather than many nights 'in'?

Reply to
Mother