Hdc abs tc lights

All of a sudden whilst reversing 10ft the dreaded warning lights have lit up,any info on how to rectify the problem would gratefully be received. mny thx Tim

Reply to
Tim

Assuming a TD5 Disco what used to work for me was pulling the ABS Fuse (24 I think - it's labelled in the fuse box), leaving it out for 10 minutes or so with the car running and then putting it back in - reset the system, although the computer still holds the fault code.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Reply to