headlight adjustment fuse????

Can anyone tell where i would find the fuse(if it has one) for the head light electric height adjustment.I've looked in the haynes manual, I've looked under the drivers side fascia panel and according to the diagram its none of them, i have also had a look in the engine bay and its none of them in the small fuse box in there either. I've even had a look in the passenger side footwell panel and found a few relays but no fuses.

Thanks GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

Should have said its a discovery 1994 3 door

Reply to
Gary G Jones