Help wanted for a Newbie

I am thinking about buying an old Land Rover for those dirty jobs - lugging gear, carrying fencing, that kind of thing. Very short messy trips. I don't want to spend 2 weeks prior to every MOT at the welders either.

Any pointers? I cannot find a FAQ - apologies if I missed it.

A Bad Man ?

Reply to
Bad Man

Welcome....

It's here...faq that is...

Things to look for in summary; Swivels, Rear crossmember Footwells, doorpillars, Front spring hangers, More than 3 individual leaks ;-)

erm..... oh and they are a bit addictive..

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

in article MvAlc.161$kf6.81@newsfe1-win, Lee_D at snipped-for-privacy@histerminalhat.freeservecoat.co.uk wrote on 4/5/04

12:24 am:

We started off with one and ended up with four;-)

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Reply to
Bad Man