Hinge on RRC 1990

If I remove the part of the hinge which fastens to the door pillar will the capives stay put? or are they like the Series Captives which will offer some serious entertainment?

It's got to come off to allow replacement of the bottom hinge plate ... just wondering what further joys it has instore for me... and is there owt flamable ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D