looking for a economical "tax exempt" runabout..

and found this...

Now don't you just hate it when you get your sensible head on someone goes and does that.

Lee D

Workshop photos from Landrover repairs & other such tinkerings. Home of Percy the Jag powered Landrover

Reply to
Lee_D

Try a C5 :-))

Hirsty's

Quite. Mind, this may not be as good as it could first look. I know a little about this from one of our members... ;-)

Reply to
Mother

I notice that he will post it to the US or canada. :) Thats gonna cost a few pennies!

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:17:59 GMT, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

heh. silly starting money though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles