How about we stop the "EP90" and "good-bye" threads?

People Hi,

I am sure most listers are now sick and tired of the continuing threads about the "EP90" and the "good-bye" subject lines.

How about we stop them?

And how about someone asking Martyn to come back?

Take care Pantelis (who is ready to betray LR and buy himself a Touareg, but still keep his landies)

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Excellent idea.

I thought he had?

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

mmm, i also thought it was a good idea, but by simply telling people to stop it may incite people to reignite the whole issue.

yes, he has returned.

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

I do support the idea too, oddly enough...

Hmmmmm..... well I think I have, and having double checked my headers I'd say that it certainly looks like me, so, Yes! Or is it...?

Actually, my brain is frizzled after having a night of watching machines break... First the machine that prints 600+ 101 club renewals, then the machine that folds and stuffs them into envelopes and seals then...

THEN the franking machine went on strike because nobody else was well and working or giving it love. SO I'm here at 3am doing LAND ROVER CLUB STUFF AND I'M FED UP - and I haven't packed, or shaved, or had a shower, or in any way prepared for my trip to 'sort out things' tomorrow.

But I may very well not be me, I may be Mavis from the sarnie shop who has huge breasts - of chicken, and is currently, as far as sarnie shops go, somewhat 'closed'. So much for the 'City that never sleeps' :-(

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

I note with regret that the Broomhill Bakery is no longer, the only 24 hour bakery I have ever come across.

Whilst most people enjoy a curry after a booze up, I used to have a vanilla slice at midnight. Followed by a curry.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hi,

If you are looking for a city which really never sleeps then you should come to Greece.

Athens and Thessalokini are more lively during the night than the day when clubbing, eating and drinking is concerned.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

On or around Fri, 24 Oct 2003 23:29:58 +0300, "Pantelis Giamarellos" enlightened us thusly:

seriously tempted, mate. can you get LPG there? Only my thing is now LPG-only... and putting it back to petrol would be a pain now.

Reply to
Austin Shackles