Hub /Axle Caps

Can anyone tell me what the part number is for the cap that covers the end of the half shafts on the rear axle of a defender 110. Mine seems to have gone walk about, so I want to pop another one on it to stop crap getting in.

Cheers David

Reply to
david.trevelyan.no

Assuming it's the same as the front on a 300 TDi Disc, then it's either FTC943 or FTC5414 both are the same but the latter has a LR logo on it.

Peter.

Reply to
Pete S

FRC4377 Defender Hub Cap - to KA "Deep" FTC5414 Hub Cap - Defender from LA "Shallow

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

If it's pre-1993, then FRC4377

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Richard,

how do I interpret the KA and LA thing... Just so I can make sure I get the right ones.

Cheers David

Reply to
Dave

The KA / LA bit is the last part of the VIN number, eg SALL.....KA123456

The latter one is noticably deeper that the earlier one, something like 1.5" and 1" respectively.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Ah right... ok... it'll be the laters ones then.

Cheers David

Reply to
Dave