OMG i want one :)

It's an oilburner....

Sounds like one, revs like one.

Won't fit into a Punto.

Reply to
SteveH

is that oil burner as in diesel or oil burner as in alfa? :)

Reply to
Vamp

Does it matter ? It's like choosing whether to get shot in the chest or head...

;-)

Reply to
Iridium

hmmm i'd pick head cos apparently that kills you before you even hear the bullet, chest if it aint in the exact place could be a bit long winded but only by a few thousants of a second maybe

Reply to
Vamp

But it's also possible to survive being shot in the head.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

true is a tricky one i know, i'll go and think bout it cos you never know when someone is gonna ask you a tricky question like that so it's always best to be prepared.

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah. The Scannie outlasts and outequips an Alfa.

Reply to
Conor

Mine has a tad over 2000Nm torque. It's a real bastard trying to stop the arse end stepping out in the wet on roundabouts. The other day on the A5 at Brownhills setting off from traffic lights, the TC was on most of the time right up to 11th gear even though I was hardly using any throttle.

Reply to
Conor

Our work here is done.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

I still love this vid

Tim S Kemp

oaaarr

for the John deere brigade :)

Rob

Hey you should have the utmost of respect for diesel, because if there's a patch of it on a wet corner, you'll get to spin the Clio. Many times. :-p

Reply to
DervMan

If you count electrics that are still working, so does the BMX.

Reply to
DervMan

LOL.

Reply to
Conor

I don't need wet roads for that - an empty carpark will do ;-)

Reply to
Iridium

John Deere's are green- those are both Valmets (before they were universally badged Valtra)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

its a catch all Tim, I used to live 300 yards from John Deeres Hillend dealership(Simpsons) :) I know my JD's :)

Reply to
Rob

You can tell the sound of a JD straight 6 from miles away!!

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

The smell of Derv gives me Wood :)