:-) TA DA!

He's here! :-)

9lb 9 oz's, Three weeks before delivery date. Registered keeper is fine and He's firing on all 4 cylinders though the emmisions are a bit questionable at the moment. When he boots it there is a black gunk emerging. :-) There is definately a response to V8 immitations and also immitations of the gentle tickover (rapid fire winding technique) of the 110 TD. Hopefully he will be able to leave the dealership with the keepers Monday if the post delivery inspection for both owner and arrival are ok.

Master_D and Princess_D are well chuffed as is Daddy_D and Mummy_D.

Any one need any New born clobber? All this lot is too small, I kid you not! :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D wibbled

Nice one mate.

Best wishes to all, 'specially littl'un and 'the missus' ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Congratulations! All the best to you and yours.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

questionable

Nice one! All the best with him.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

All the Inces say 'hurrah'

Get well soon family D!!

Reply to
Nige

Congrats to all!!

Dom

Reply to
Dom J

Of course Jane & Amy (and me....) want pics mate.....

Reply to
Nige

Get 'em off down Burger King, pronto!

Congrats mush, I'll bet Mrs_D is saying "OK that's quite enough now"..

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Congrats Lee!

Bet Mrs_D was glad he was 3 weeks early! What have you been feeding her on?!

Matt

Reply to
Matt M

Congrats Mr & Mrs D and the Winkie D's

9 9 - bleeding eck Lee - having just gone through it I can bet Mrs_D would be interested in the op i've just had for you ;-)

Si

Reply to
Si K

excellent news! Best wishes from all of us, and look forward to seeing him soon at an Unofficial. Any thoughts on a name yet?

Message from Dawn as follows:

I bet Mrs_D was pleased it was 3 weeks early at that weight!

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Congratulations!!! Great news.

Countdown to April is on for us :-)

Reply to
Andy

PERFECT!!! a real bruser, will be useful in the future when you need to push the Landy out of the mud. Congrats to Mrs D and you .

John and SWMBO.

Reply to
Long tall ugly

Congratulations Dr D and Mrs D remember no over revving till the little chap is properley run in or you will be needing a clean shirt.You will have to tell Mrs D she is getting messages from well wishers all over the world.( and Yorkshire ) Derek and Vicky

Reply to
Derek

On or around Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:27:51 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

Obviously not a lard rover then :-)

well done that Mrs.D., mind, I bet she's glad he didn't go full term, big enough as it is!

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Congrats, Lee and Lee's lot.

Reply to
Rich B

Congratulation :-))

All the best to you all :-)

Reply to
SteveG

Congrats Lee and Mrs_D - I'm glad all went in a simple and straightforward manner.

Reply to
EMB

Nice one!

And Phew, what a whopper.

My other half is due anytime too now and the competitive streak in me wants to beat that weight.

Not sure what she would say about that though!!

Glad to hear that all are well

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

Dave R uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I'd imagine it would start in house and end in bricks..... best sleep in that workshop ;-)

Hopeing for plain sailing for you both :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D