Intercooler replacement 200TDi

After years of putting up with the sluggish performance of my

200TDi auto RRC, I've just had the intercooler replaced. What a difference! Loads more power all across the rev range, on part or full throttle. Wish I'd done it years ago. Early to tell, but so far no discernible reduction in fuel economy.

The job was done by Jon Norman at Brunel Performance in Tollesbury, near Colchester. Nice guy and very knowledgeable about all things LandRover - the only drawback is the incessant stream of customers passing by for advice on a Saturday morning, which added at least an hour to the job! I have no connection with the business other than as a satisfied punter.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Young

How much ?