Is it a Landrover or a sieve?

Feeling really pleased with myself after I successfully repaired the leaky bulkhead and door seal, until a downpour today and water p*ssed in through the sunroof!!!!

So do I seal the whole thing with clear silicone and never open it again or try and plug up the seals so I can still use it (going to be difficult) or get it totally replaced by a pro??

Reply to
Andy

Do what I did - fit a roof rack then board the rack over. Problem solved!

You can even have it open when it's chucking it down and you don't get wet :-)

Cheers

Peter

1990 110 TD Reggie the Veggie
Reply to
puffernutter

Bet that looks interesting in a wind/smoke tunnel :)

ITYM: wet(ter)

Toodle-pip

Reply to
William Tasso