just a rant

Soz i aint posted for a whiles ive been on strike alot ! But im back ! money dictates everything. The wife wants me to sell the V8 110 cos of the running costs. I cant convert to LPG in the near future cos of financial commitments that take precedence. So she sits there outside my house all forlorn. I stretch her legs once or twice a week. the reason for this post is I want people close to me to stop giving sound advice like, "Sell it an get a 1.1 corsa". I didnt buy her for economy.... Nor practical use either. I bought her cos I love 110's. And the V8 is a must have bonus. We all need somethnig we can call our own. Unique. the wife will go before she does hehe!! Life is difficult enough without friends an family being all practical. So for those out there thinking of selling Landys cos of the expense. Like Badger once said. If moneys an issue then you shouldnt own one.

ZoNeHeaD®

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®

I feel for you. Everyone I know tells me to sell the 90 and get "a proper car". Even my father says that and he's the one who gave me the Landy! Luckily enough I got a bike so I'm not wasting the 90 in commuting trips that often any more (and wasting a ton of money on petrol in the process), but I just can't imagine driving another car. I just love the 90 and love isn't reasonable as we all know :-)

Geo

Reply to
Geo