Disco Wanted

Looking for a very clean and tidy DII Td5 (auto) or D1 300 tdi (manual or auto)

Must be 7 seat

Must have a/c

Service history and good long MOT preferred

Cash waiting for the right one (Budget up to £4250)

Reply to
Andy

Bugger, the 7 seat buggers you, but this of mine is bloody tidy. You could fit two well easy. In fact, it's practically mint & auto. Too tidy for my kind of abuse. It's down at Old Mill for the ram fitting, just had a new rad & full service :)

Reply to
Nige

You really need the air springs though for the 7-seat. There are just no decent ones around at the moment anywhere.

The D1 is still going strong mind, just want to get rid of the Mitsi and pay Leann's car off too.

Keep your eyes peeled.

Ta

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Local barber up the road from me has just asked tonight if I knew anyone with a Mitsu for sale, someone nicked his. What is it and how much?

Martin

Reply to
Oily

It's an 07 Outlander Diesel, sold for £14750 today though

Reply to
Andy

You dont need air, most folk put coils on as the air suspension is shit.

Reply to
Nige

Thanks for that Andy though I don't think he was thinking of something at that price or so recent, BICBW.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

In the UK you will need to tell your insurance co. as the UK type spec doesn't include a 7 seat DII with coil springs. This may (or may not) have an affect on cover/premiums.

I like the self leveling air suspension, means you can put 20 boxes of tiles, a couple of tubs of adhesive and a couple bags of grout in the back and not have to worry about it hitting the bumps stops or dipped headlights pretending to be search lights. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

BICBW ???

Translation = ........................ :-)

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Thu, 5 Mar 2009 22:44:46 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Can't say I've got any complaints about mine, so far.

BTW, Andy: there's no shortage of early disco IIs on fleabay going cheap - they're worth sod-all now compared to about a year ago, even. I was looking at a bunch of 'em - I had about 12 on my watch list - most were a tad over my budget, but that was a bit less than yours.

The lot down in Pembroke have got a cracker on a classified at 3250, but it's a V8... top of the range with leather though ISTR.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I like it too, but it *is* shit. Coil sprung D11's ride much better than sir sprung ones to me. I have had both & prefer coils for road use.

If you want air suspension, do it on all four corners.

Reply to
Nige

But i could be wrong, YTC!

Reply to