freelander question

Hi I am thinking about gettin a V6 freelander, engine wise what should I worry about?

Reply to
Harry The Hippo

The rest of the car & the petrol consumption.

Reply to
Nige

If I get more than the 14mpg I am getting out of the Jag I will be more than happy

Reply to
Harry The Hippo

Yikes! It wont be much more.

There are a few issues with freelanders to be honest, IRD, Viscous coupling etc. Do your homework.

Reply to
Nige

But why though?

Any other of the comparable SUV's (X-trail, CRV etc) are far better in their petrol guises.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

I did try to mention they have problems, but in honesty, they are crap really.

Reply to
Nige