light switch

Anybody help me, after a slight disagreement with the lighting switch shorting out its contacts in the case, & taking out the regulator in the alternator & shorting out the sidelight circuit, I'm in need of another switch unit (stalk). Its for an A reg Range rover, left hand side of column behind the indicator stalk, 3 cable fitting, at the moment I'm using a series 3 light switch

TIA

Kev Hobbs

Reply to
Kev

On or around 18 Nov 2003 10:24:09 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Kev) enlightened us thusly:

Paddock should have it, and if it's anything like as cheap as the one for the 110 was, it's not worth trying to get a second-hand one.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yes looked at there's, but this old beast might not be around much longer so don't want to really put new parts on, the series 3 switch is doing the job, along with a sidelight rewire all round, thank god these are basic. We'll see what happens, also someone might have one knocking about

Thanks anyway

Kev Hobbs

Reply to
Kev