More eBay strangeness...

How about this for a quick trip to the cells...

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Doesn't look like it works too well. The individual needs to hold the plate in position while his mate snaps a picture. Neat idea though.

Reply to
Jack Kerouac

Very Bondian. Looks well engineered, judging by the electrical tape holding the plate on.

I get the distinct impression somebody bodged this together, realised how crappy it was, and thought "sod it, I'll stick it on ebay".

Wasn't it Smokey & the Bandit which had one of these in? IIRC it was 3 plates together forming a toblerone shape, and it seemed to work a lot better.

David.

Reply to
David French

I wasn't hitherto aware that Heath Robinson had an eBay account ;-)

250 quid, and reserve not met...? A stunning 0 bids too!

If this sells, I'll be rummaging through the shed for aborted projects to bang on there. I reckon my early prototype mobile phone linked to GPS alarm system should be worth at least a couple of grand... :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother