More eBay strangeness...

How about this for a quick trip to the cells...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item $43113382
Martyn

--
Tony "More Names Than Lloyds" Luckwill (convicted
paedophile) web archive at http://www.luckwill.com

Very Bondian. Looks well engineered, judging by the electrical tape holding the plate on.
I get the distinct impression somebody bodged this together, realised how crappy it was, and thought "sod it, I'll stick it on ebay".
Wasn't it Smokey & the Bandit which had one of these in? IIRC it was 3 plates together forming a toblerone shape, and it seemed to work a lot better.
David.
http://www.luckwill.com - are children safe at Land Rover events? ================================================================

I wasn't hitherto aware that Heath Robinson had an eBay account ;-)

250 quid, and reserve not met...? A stunning 0 bids too!
If this sells, I'll be rummaging through the shed for aborted projects to bang on there. I reckon my early prototype mobile phone linked to GPS alarm system should be worth at least a couple of grand... :-)
Martyn