Looking for good rollcage independant fabricators.

People Hi,

I am looking for a good fabricator of full external rollcages for D90 vehicles (maybe D110 also)

I do not want to pay silly money to Safety Devices and I will NOT be using it for competition. My only requirement is that it is attached to the chassis and that it has three legs per side (one at the front side of the front door, one at the rear side of the front door and one at the rearmost corner of the vehicle.

I can provide photos of what I am looking for.

Please let me know.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

You could try Tom Cat Motorsport at Lincoln, they do a wide range at reasonable price - 01522 683 733

Not sure on prices for fitting though.

Reply to
Rog

where are you??

guy in sheffield will do one for about £350

andy

axel.co.uk> wrote:

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy

On or around Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:19:55 +0200, "Pantelis Giamarellos" enlightened us thusly:

used to be a company called Aleybars. not sure if it's still extant.

how many are you looking for? I might be able to make such a thing, never actually tried.

dunno about the legalistic aspects, mind. it might have to have a disclaimer on it ... like the one that Jeremy Clarkson found on t a flak jacket, which says that it's not guaranteed against high-velocity bullets.

Reply to
Austin Shackles