Looking to swap your 90 CSW?

Hi,

I want to get my wife a 90 diesel CSW (condition pretty much irrelevant) - I can't afford to pay - but I have some beautiful paintings that I could swap.

My work retails for around £3000.00 - you never know - one might just take your fancy. If you are interested and would like a look at my work you can find my available paintings here...www.hollandhicken.com

Long shot I know...but looking forward to hearing form you.

Kind regards,

Mark Holland-Hicken

The Old Manse Spaldwick Huntingdon Cambridgeshire PE28 0TD England

Tel: +44 (0) 1480 896821 Mob: +44 (0) 7712 528321 Web:

mark hh