mirror defender td5

I have to remount a outside mirror on a defender td5 Can I remove the door hinge to mount the mirror, without getting problems with the door? and is this the best way to mount the piece regards Fred

Reply to
Landy Fred

If you remove the two screws that fix the hinge to the door you can then get access to the screws that hold the arm to the hinge.

If you leave the door shut (reach in through the window to get to the nuts on the inside) it wont drop much and should not require to much re-adjustment.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd