Youtube...

icy road. note the competent performance by the discovery. Also the yellow highways truck or wotever with the blinking arrow sign pointing the wrong way.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Disco seemed to have no problem at all mind you neither did the J++P until the idiot in the white car turned up, how about this and I don't even like ballet

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Some great evidence for the Insurance companies involved there! Looks like a nasty dent in that BM!

I've seen that one before - it's great. I love the first grey car with his foot to the floor - he just seem to be trying to hit everything in sight!!

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Austin Shackles wibbled :

Note the Dico passed safely! Bridge feezes before pavement!

Reply to
GbH

... and the totally incompetent Ewok who eventually switches it the correct way.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Not that anyone was taking much notice of the direction the arrow was pointing anyway...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Going away from Ice...

Found this

taken at Devils Pit in Luton - Its not a landrover, but interesting all the same! How can this happen? Surely something would stay attached? Plus shows the importance of a decent petrol cap!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

have no problem at all mind you neither did the J++P until

I can't help noticing that all the cars that really lost it are German

- Vorsprung durch Technik!! Or maybe it says something about their owners.........

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

Or rear wheel drive?

Reply to
Robin

On or around Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:55:11 +0000, Mark Solesbury enlightened us thusly:

hehe. I like it. Mind, doesn't say much for the scrutineering, if any.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yep looks like the trailing arms stayed attached, probably the combination of big tyres and all the snatching and jarring at the top of the hill, and the braking at the bottom but going backwards, acting on the fixing points of the rear axle, Hmmm so that's why Range Rovers are so heavy low down, perhaps all the forged bits are there to stop this from happening.

Rich

Reply to
Rich