Nature's Greeting Cards

Hi Group Members! Dramatic, poetic, unusual clips at rent-a-cloud.com Nature's Video Ecards. Lots of nature photos too. All free for your personal use. Nothing to sell, no ads, no fishing for addresses. RENT-A-CLOUD is my hobby and a spin-off from my documentaries which won Gold Medal New York Film Festival. Drop in and browse around - you may find a treasure. Thankyou!

Reply to
blacklight

Nature's greeting cards indeed. My neighbour's dog left a greeting card of his own in our yard yesterday. I haven't read it yet...

Reply to
Natalie Drest

Please don't repost spam Natalie, it only helps the spammers, they rely on people reposting spam in order to get past spam blockers.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings