Need to get a 4x4 inspected before purchase

Aww bless, a spelling flame, that's something most people grow out of as soon as they realise that it works two ways.

Uh huh, the trademark of a troll being simply to point out that you're talking bollocks, eh?

You didn't killfile me the first time, why bother to tell an obvious and somewhat stupid lie?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Not really because he's a troll and will, in point of fact, respond.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Why not simply KF then or are you looking for a response?

Reply to
cupra

Jings but you're dumb. Do you imagine that your killfile stops me responding to the crap you post?

Reply to
Steve Firth

I suspect the clue is here in the headers of his posts:

Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.3138

Outhouse doesn't have a proper killfile (as you must know). All it does is to hide some posts from view. So he's simply trying to show how "hard" he is by pretending to have, and understand, something that he does not have and apparently has no understanding of.

Also it's amusing (to me) that the trolling rubbish came from out of the alt.fan.lanrover group and indeed the only flaming/trolling being done here is really that originating from Neil Brownlee. But he feels the need to portray anyone daring to point out his failures as a troll. Possibly it's some failed attempt at face saving.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I don't know "Block Sender..." seems to work in most cases.

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

It does, but obviously this "expert" has discovered that putting %name% gets around it. Suffice is to say that although I have to use this Microsoft junk here, I don't use it at home and can therefore not read his tripe.

Sometimes I wish I could do a Nige, but it's not in my nature :)

It is nice to see he is an expert at everything (as proposed by another poster). Maybe he can run for PM and show us all the error of our ways.

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

That's anotehr stupdi misrepresentation. I use the % characters as a spamtrap, not to defeat the attempts of fuckwits to kill file me. I really don't GAS what the contents of your killfile are. I am however amused by a liar who claims to have killfiled someone when he has done no such thing. It sets your comments in context.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You really do think you're the dogs knob don't you. Why not just tell your ex wife you love her you wife beating f****it.

Restraining order maybe?

Reply to
Nige

Have you ever had a three in a bed session that included women?

Reply to
Nige

Excellent, and an interesting way to announce to the world that you're a drooling retard. What do you do for an encore, fall over your clown shoes?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Steve Firth uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Remarkable! At first I didn't believe it, but you really are a consultant. I've never met one that does voluntary work. Normally they charge for talking complete and utter crap.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Whereas you appear to queue up to pay to talk crap.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I rest my case.

Reply to
Lee_D

Not there, you're obstructing a walkway. Jings but you're dumb and inconsiderate.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oh Steve

are we admitting driving an upmarket 4x4 i.e Ford Exploder today or are we pretending to be a greener than Doug and have no vehicle

but access to many? ( you mean you are special and if you go to Avis you can get one?)

Reply to
Tooommy

Those of us with a brain have known for years that Steve drives a 4xFord Exploder. How you can come to any other conclusion is totally beyond me.

Go away, you drunken f****it. You're making even less sense than usual today.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P