No anti-roll bars New 110 CSW

Following the theft of my 110 CSW 300TDI, I ended up buying a new replacement (grey import). Unlike my old one this does not have anti-roll bars fitted, Is this Land Rover practice now? The handling is appalling.

Reply to
Henry Kirby

I wouldn't be surprised - the cost cutting is getting ridiculous - no rear grab handles, no body stripes, no middle seat in the front, no rear quarter light windows (on hard tops)........

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd