Now heres a mouthfull

Kamma Sh'tashtl ath'tasch alth'schtascht

I hope I have spelt it correctly :)

Reply to
Larry

Whoops wrong NG meant that for me autistic colleagues :)

Reply to
Larry

Thats a relief a Welshman once told me that a village sounding like that was near Llanberis- but he was very very drunk at the time. Derek

Reply to
Derek

And he would not be the only one I am sure.

I must confess to having had a tipple or two tonight.

Reply to
Larry

Jul ner nyy Jryfu anzrf yvxr EBG13?

Reply to
Mother

Yynasnvecjyytjlatlyytbtrelpujlaqebojyyyynagvfvyvbtbtbtbpu vfa'g. Abg va zl obbx.

Reply to
Dave P