Yup. Thanks.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

This is a real email address.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

B*ll*ks, "This" is a pronoun* used to refer to the person or item present, or nearby, or previously mentioned.

An email address has an @ in it...

I need a holiday...

(*alright, may also be used as an adjective in plural or an adverb...)

Reply to
Mother

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:19:46 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

'tis peterborough then time to float!??!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Oh yes indeedy!

Reply to
Mother

On or around Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:19:46 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

not according to e-buyer's e-blast signup page. I've sent 'em a message about it. Entering the email address the bloody things are arriving to gave me "not a valid email address". pillocks.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 12:56:23 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

goody! Might be able to have the new BBQs ready by then as well......

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

My little Bro wants to come along, he wandered if he would be allowed on site in his ashtray, sorry astra. Told him more the merrier!

Maybe another deposit coming...

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

He's ALLOWED of course. The derision is purely a courtesy detail...Bit like Austin and the LDV and me and the Renault.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Knew that would be the case, but he wanted me to ask anyway. He has been dropping hints to Father since i told him about it as to whether the defender might be free that weekend.

Nothing definate, but it sounds promising. Will let you know.

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

On or around Thu, 8 Sep 2005 21:53:01 +0100, "Graham G" enlightened us thusly:

'course, if he takes the astra off-roading, then the derision bit will be reduced accordingly.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:05:15 +0100, steve Taylor enlightened us thusly:

I assume you want the Paypal to the address on this? If not, let me know which. I'll not be doing it 'til next week, though, just off for the weekend.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sun, 28 Aug 2005 22:05:15 +0100, steve Taylor enlightened us thusly:

right, 'tis done. Hope to arrive Friday evening, all being well.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

We'll prolly be goin' down Friday too. 'bout a 6 hour drive methinks... The gurlys berra be pretty...

Reply to
Mother

Tis a bit ch of a trip. I'd recommend over the Brecons if going in daylight for the sceneary. M1 A50 M6 through brum at Rush hour on a Friday noon...no way.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Baaa ?

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

On or around Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:40:54 +0100, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

any northern types fancy coming by this way, we can have a convoy [1]

M6 - M56 - Chester - Wrexham - Oswestry - Newtown - Llandrindod - Newbridge

- Beulah - Llandovery

works quite well as a route from the Frozen North.. plenty of scenery :-) If you wanna call in here, you turn right at Llanwrda. if not, straight on through to Llandeilo and thence to Carmarthen. Can offer coffee/tea/bogs here, natch. 's a bit under an hour from here to Carmarthen, so probably about an hour to K-quads.

[1] pigpen, this's the rubber duck, etc.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Might be a giggle! Thats the way are coming anyway!

Reply to
/\/ / & E

On or around Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:08:36 +0100, "/\\/ / & E" enlightened us thusly:

lemme know, then, sometime nearer the date or I'll forget :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles