October Unofficial THREAD 2

Can you ask them how weatherproof it is, size etc.?

Reply to
Mother

Ok.

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

Bugger. Now we can have space for repairs and the like, but not, it would appear, for wet weather gathering - barns full of moo cows apparently.

I could always get one of those Costco tents and bring that. The one I house our ambi in is 'ucked unfortunately, but at 120 quid inc. another tent is not going to break the bank, and I can always flog it afterwards. What does the team think ?

'twill need heating inside though. Anyone got one of those jet engine style heater thingies ?

Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

On or around Fri, 23 Sep 2005 22:30:53 +0100, steve Taylor enlightened us thusly:

Thinking of non-off-roading events, on the grounds that we'll probably not do more'n 1 day at K-quads now...

...so, are we going to have 101 speed trials on Pendine beach? ISTR driving on it, (dunno if it's still allowed, mind) and it's quite a place.

up the coast a bit is Amroth which is worth a stop and walk along the beach to look at the wiggly striated rocks, assuming I'm remembering correctly. Tide probably needs to be out, for that.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

so Austin Shackles was, like...

It isn't. :-(

Reply to
Richard Brookman

A space heater would need mains electricity - if you can get one of the heaters used by Electricity/Gas co.'s on-site they are very effective.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

or a generator...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

During stardate Tue, 04 Oct 2005 16:39:13 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice" uttered the imortal words:

WooOOOO HoooOOOOO

One week and three days :0)

They have some electric on the pitches, just depends on where we get pitched. If its a field and away from other campers I can fire our genny up for lighting.

Austin - I did the maths and I think it would be very late by the time we get to your pad dude.

Lee D

--

'76 101 Camper '64 88" IIa V8 Auto '97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd '01 Laguna

Reply to
Lee_D