Off road course with vehicle rental

Hi guys!

One of my mates wants to do some 'froading - but doesnt have his own suitable vehicle.

Can anybody suggest any offroad sites that will provide a vehicle too? I assume there must be some that will hire you out some sort of 4x4 by the hour?

Reply to
Tom Woods

I paid for my daughter a couple of years ago she was tickled pink with it no doubt there are similar in your neck of the woods Derek

Reply to
Derek

Suzukis or Nissans, but a very good introduction, IMHO.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Parkwood 4x4 will teach you, I doubt they do vehicle rentals.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Yep, full tuition is available at Parkwood in our own vehicles but no unsupervised rentals.

Reply to
Andy

I took my g/f there for a 1/2 day. I found it a bit tame and also the "30 mile course" involves a lot of driving back on yourself, you may drive 30 miles but it isn't really a 30 mile drive off road.

Reply to
Jonathan Spencer

Thanks everybody,

I have passed the information onto him!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Andy & I did it last year, it was a bit crap to be honest, but any off roading is good.

Reply to
Nige