Official Burt Young Website Launch!

The official website of Burt Young has been launched. Burt Young, the Academy Award nominated actor and maverick artist, has launched a wonderful display of paintings. The website is a literal library describing milestones, film and art. He can be browsed at:

steffywrites

I can draw better than that. And he lost all Rocky's money.

Reply to
tiscali

"tiscali" >

I'll bet Bullwinkle will give him what for then Derek ( confident that nobody else will remember the accident prone moose)

Reply to
Derek