Oi Tom!

It's apparently going to snow it's arse off. Both yer landies are broke, there is definately a trend emerging here!

Any further diagnosis on the 101?

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

thats better :) ½ not 1/2

Reply to
banjo

banjo uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Ooooo how do you do that then?

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

use the "character map"

start/ programs/ accessories/ system-tools/

Reply to
banjo

banjo uttered summat worrerz funny about:

coor ta

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

On or around Tue, 6 Feb 2007 23:50:18 -0000, "Dr_D" enlightened us thusly:

or on a windows chamine, hold down alt and type 0189 on the number keypad then let go the alt. ½½½½½½ there's a few to be going on with...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

'its broke'! :)

There is a worrying connection between my landys and the amount of snow! The 2A wil actually start and move but in about 30 mins time its going to get blocked in by 300 bricks and a ton of sand - so its not going far then!

I might get chance to have a go at the 101 tonight. I think i am going to try just replacing the reservoir (got a slightly better 2nd hand one as a temporary fix till i can drive to steves!) and then bleeding it and see what that does. Im not sure where the leak is. there is liquid on the pipe, but it is at its highest point on the front/back chassis rail!

Atleast my dash comes out of the way really easily now! I designed it my loom with large clip together connectors behind the dash and im already glad i did!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Alt-5 on everything else except PC's! And ½ if doing HTML

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:56:50 +0000, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

on dec VT series terminals you had a "compose" key, used to do "compose-1-2", other things also worked like "compose-e-' got you an é

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Dr D> It's apparently going to snow it's arse off. Both yer landies are broke, Dr D> there is definately a trend emerging here!

And we're supposed to get our share down sarf, too.

Tee Hee..

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

Gloriously sunny right now out south west, I think it's due late tonight and early tomorrow, just in time for my weekly cigar trip in the pinz to Frome.. Hope the HGVs don't block the roads like they always seem to.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Lovelly sunny day here too. I expect it will be the same tomorrow, as weather scares always seem to 100% wrong.....

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

On or around Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:54:03 +0000, beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

ditto here, but it's clouded over a bit now. It's also got a lot warmer - I know the old adage about it being too cold to snow, but right now it's about

5 degrees C out there, so any snow that falls is gonna be apt to melt.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Feels like minus 5 here, though I have the worst case ever of Man-flu at the moment so it's probably about 8 degress in reality.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

I know its ferkin freezin here in kent, i just put the frame on the back of the 109, and then realised that i wasnt wearing my gloves! ouch!

ho hum

Si

Reply to
GrnOval

On or around Wed, 07 Feb 2007 17:55:05 +0000, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

white stuff this morning. about 2" I should think.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Lousy isn't it. Steve says that as I am female I must have bird flu.

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Austin Shackles wibbled :

2" pah!

GbH

Feck all here! I drove half an hour north in the pinz to give it it's weekly exercise, still nothing. I feel left out.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Thu, 08 Feb 2007 10:44:53 +0000, Lizzy Taylor enlightened us thusly:

I like it! the opposite of man-flu!

Reply to
Austin Shackles