Rangie (old classic shaped ones) radio wiring.

How are they wired. I'm thinking of taking the plunge and buying a cheapy with 6months MOT and a certificated LPG install with 120litre tank of the bay of all tempation, if it goes for spares money.

But I noticed that it has no radio. Are they a bundle of bare wires, a proprietory connector, or lucky and have an ISO fitted. I think the one I'm looking at is a 1986 model EFI 3.5

Reply to
Elder

Elder uttered summat worrerz funny about:

My '83 was a bundle, my '90 was also a bundle but suspect previously it was a plug.

Plugs are available at Halfrauds so no big deal.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D

On or around Wed, 7 Feb 2007 00:16:36 -0000, "Dr_D" enlightened us thusly:

try a bit of googlegrouping. I remember typing the wiring colours into a message not long ago.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Cheers, I'll have a dig arround then. Excellent thanks. Search the interwebthingy just brings up stuff relating to latest ones and adaptors for the P38.

Reply to
Elder

You star Austin. Nice one. Found two different variations depending on age, but they both use the same colour combos, just in different speaker pairs. So that is a big help.

Thanks.

Reply to
Elder