Oi Wayne!

Put your pinky down and take a peek.....

H'mmmm... look good that on the driveway.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

It would. Interesting that it has a Soviet weapon mount on the back.

I had a little drive of the 110 version they had there as well, 2.5 petrol with 5 speed gearbox and just as few miles on the clock. The

110 also has a Soviet RPG mount on the back of a different type to the
  1. All the best

Reply to
wayne

Wonder if this is one that was 'never made', and certainly not for a country nearish to Iraq... ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Whats the point hardly the most versatile landie in the world, I like mine better, just as eccentric in its own way.

Reply to
Larry

Larry uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yebut can you catch flies in your teeth whilst your rag flaps in the wind?

Besides it's got a nice little storage compartment on the side for a chain saw cut down the rest of the yeweltide hedge...

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D