Old Land Rovers for sale?

I'm (still) looking to buy a Land Rover in the UK. Does anyone have any recommendations for good online websites?

I've tried the following:-

ebay - nothing suitable. Will keep looking. autotrader - hardly anything. All seem to be too new. fish4cars - even less and no details. Land Rover World - nothing suitable there yet but one to watch. Land Rover Monthly - doesn't seem to have any online classifieds.

Alternatively, see sig' for type of Land Rover I'm after. The chassis and bulkhead *must be solid*. I don't mind if they've been welded so long as they're solid.

I can paint, fix interiors and wiring, strip engines, gearboxes and axles but welding is a nono due to the complete lack of workspace. If I was to start grinding and welding 3 feet away from someone's front room I think they'd be Having Words with me. :-(

I have no off-road parking and all work would have to be done at the side of a busy main road which is why I'm after something that needs nothing but the most trivial of work doing to it.

Reply to
PDannyD

You might like to give

a go. It's the website for the biggest(?) national chain of "freeads" papers, and gets plenty of older LRs.

Reply to
QrizB