OT: Anyone in Swindon

I could do with a favour, i need an item to be picked up fromSwindon, it's only an iPod so not heavy etc. Summat dont seem right about the seller & I reckon the only way I'll see owt is direct pickup. I'll pay someone for helping me out etc?

Ta

nige

Reply to
Nige

What if the seller turns out to be Kosha but your courier buggers off with the Ipod !!

-- Andy He who dies with most toys wins !

Fuzzy

I volunteer! :-)

Actually Nige, I may well be going into Swindon next Tuesday evening to pick something up I bought off eBay myself if that isn't too late.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Have you got paypal Matt? I can paypal you the money etc?

I would greatly appreciate it if you dont mind?

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige