OT: Austins Barbecue

GbH muttered summat about:

Pass, its only happened since I've been using quotefix. How would that happen?

Reply to
Graham G

Graham G muttered summat about:

Ah, fixed it, you were spot on, there was a setting for emoticons that was turned on as default.

Thanks very much

Reply to
Graham G

Lee_D muttered summat about:

I'll do yours if you do mine :o)

Reply to
Graham G

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Graham G blithered:

Dunno, there are several options available and I don't know what most of them do.

Reply to
GbH

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Graham G blithered:

It should translate/display smilies for you, but I'm sure I don't know where it gets them from.

Reply to
GbH

The smilies are in the emoticon folder and the emotiocon.ini file works out where to put them IYSWIM

Reply to
Andy.Smalley

On or around Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:19:23 +0100, "Graham G" enlightened us thusly:

At least you don't need a jack.

recall crawling under the 6x6 to investigate the handbrake at Malvern.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Andy.Smalley blithered:

Ah XLnt.

Reply to
GbH

Austin Shackles muttered summat about:

Exactly the opposite infact. Its actually a little bit of a stretch when you are led on yer back for an age whilst you wrestle with the damn adjuster.

Reply to
Graham G

Lee_D babbled onto my pda......:

fingers crossed this has blown the cob webs off it.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_