101s on telly

So this lot were filming at the LRW Show (Eastnor Castle, June 2005).

With thanks to friends Ed and Lizzy, I got a copy of the 'Used Car Roadshow' which goes out on a channel called 'Men and Motors' (wot I don't have access to) and i've not encoded the bit with 101s in here:

MPG format - 39.5meg

Real Media format - 10.6meg

Windoze Media format - 8.1meg

Reply to
Mother

good post Mother I enjoyed tha t- the mpg displayed funny on my machine made the presenter look slim wmv was just peachy Derek

Reply to
Derek

Emma was made up, that she was on telly! Sad really.

Graham

Reply to
Graham G

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:42:14 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

and need less to say Grumble was featured!!!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:42:14 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

coo, well done. I can get M&M, but rarely bother. used car roadshow is sometimes quite good, sometimes crap.

Reply to
Austin Shackles