OT - Garage Alterations

Well I jumped in with both feet and bought this today:

In fairly reasonable nick - needs a bit of tittilation with some of the pins and bushes, but nothing I can't make here in the workshop - big oil leak as we drove it up the trailer ramp - turns out the dip stick is missing - one on order (£4.85) - golf tee does the trick until it arrives

Handy as it's tracks shrink to 750mm wide to go through gaps, and then can be widened all at the push of a lever. Nice little 18hp Kubota 722

3 cyl diesel engine chugs away happily.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

On or around Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:37:37 -0000, "Andrew Mawson" enlightened us thusly:

nice as it'd be, I think I'll stick to hiring one when I need it, unless I can find a good deal of work to justify the cost.

Reply to
Austin Shackles