OT - Lobotomy?

I just *cannot* beleive people are this dumb! The point at which she becomes "suspicious" is hilarious!

Neil

Neil Brownlee

There are a lot of stupid people around!

i found this today.

People leading on 419 scammers. Some of the letters are quite funny :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

WOW - And shes a teacher? Ahh well - "Those who can do and those that cant teach" seems applicable.

Anyway - Are you interested in my Land Rover TimeShare or Adoption Scheme?

Pay me (by convinient Direct Debit) £55 per month, for this you will receive regular photos of a series 3 going through severe reconstruction -and for an additional £5 per month, if you are resident in Mainland Uk - I will bring my Land Rover to YOUR OWN house and let you sit in it for 15 minutes once anually.

Please help this Land Rover see its hey day once again (it was a fluffy bunny and puppy dog moving machine)

Many Thanks

Reply to
Rog

This is in the same vein, very funny.

Simon Barr

Time after time people get caught out with this, or any one of a number of scams. It's simple.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Some people have no common sense, and I'm afraid that has to be down to parenting, as you can't teach it.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

CYNICS THE LOT OF YOU

Well you'll be smirking on the other side of your face when I have my

79,992,500.00 bucks to go play with. I already have a shopping list as long as Dartford Tunnel

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

Who could resist such an emotional invitation? Here, have forty dollars to start you off.

$$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$ $$$$$

Reply to
QrizB

Dear Rog

I read you letter regarding the reconstruction of the series 3 and feel obliged to help.

Of course I feel sorry for you and I want to help you, being the kind of person who helps people who are in trouble of one kind or another with restoration projects.

I do hope you get her to how she once was.

Please find details of my account of which i give you permission to take via direct debit the sum of £10000 per month.

Sort Code - 123456 Acc # - 09876543 ID Password - BOLLOCKS

I do hope that one day i will get loaded for this when you sell her.

Best Wishes for the restoration.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I can understand your sentiment. It amazes me still, that people can be so stupid. At the age of 58 you would assume that just living for that long. lifes experiences would have instilled a small amount of common sense. Anyway the fact that a second person in the same family gave her the rest of the money goes to show that stupidity is probably a family problem.

Reply to
Nikki

Gentlemen,

You will go to heaven, Thank you so much.

Rog

Reply to
Rog